About the Firm
Established Long Island Lawyers Handle Injury and Healthcare Matters
Experienced Smithtown firm pursues complete solutions for clients
Nothing is more important than your health and that of the people you love. However, when injuries and other healthcare challenges threaten your well-being, you have a right to seek legal assistance. At Birzon, Strang & Associates in Smithtown, we are accomplished lawyers who help clients obtain compensation for injuries and resolve issues relating to Medicare and Medicaid. Across Long Island and throughout the New York City area, our attorneys provide high-quality representation in a full range of personal injury and wrongful death claims, including those arising from vehicle accidents, and falls. We also offer detailed advice to individuals and families who are dealing with the complicated health insurance system. Whatever your specific challenge entails, you can rely on us to exercise all legal means to help you recover the benefits and compensation you are entitled to.
Dedicated New York advocates assist victims of accidents and malpractice
Since 1995, our firm has built lasting relationships with the clients we serve by maximizing the compensation that injured victims receive and giving each person:
- Results-oriented advocacy — Over more than two decades, we have obtained more than $50 million in verdicts and settlements for injury victims.
- Individualized attention — We know how important and personal health matters are to you and your loved ones. That is why our firm gives each client individualized counsel and takes a hands-on approach to achieving your goals.
- Knowledgeable representation — Our lawyers know how to resolve legal matters in a way that makes a positive difference in our clients’ lives. Attorney Joseph Strang has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
We understand the financial burden associated with unexpected injuries and healthcare costs. That is why we provide a free initial consultation and cost-effective representation throughout your case.
Areas of Practice
Skillful attorneys advise on medical coverage and litigation concerns
Across Long Island and throughout the New York City area, our firm handles matters in various legal practice areas, including:
- Clergy Abuse — If you are or were a victim of sexual abuse by a bishop, priest or deacon associated with the diocese, your window to pursue a claim is limited.
- Personal injury — We pursue full compensation for personal injury victims in cases relating to accidents, defective products and other instances of negligence.
- Healthcare — If you have healthcare concerns such as possible mistreatment or questions about Medicare or Medicaid, our lawyers will give you the information you need to make smart choices.
- Wrongful death — After a wrongful death caused by someone besides the victim, we work on behalf of estate representatives to seek damages for funeral expenses, income the decedent would have earned, and other items available under New York law.
- Slip and fall accidents — When property owners fail to take reasonable care to prevent slip and fall accidents, we litigate premises liability actions to recover payment for medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering.
For these legal concerns and others, you can rely on us to develop an effective strategy that gives you the best chance at a successful outcome.
Contact an accomplished Long Island injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
Birzon, Strang & Associates represents clients in personal injury and healthcare matters throughout Nassau and Suffolk counties and New York City. Please call 631-517-1822 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our Smithtown office.Members of the New York State Bar Association